Latest Playthrough 2026 - Luto

Luto - PC

Completed 21st July 2026

Luto is a first person narrative horror experience and looks to be another game that has been heavily inspired by P.T.

Luto is one of many games that I have been interested in playing, but just was waiting for the right time to buy the title (I have lost track of how long it has been in my wishlist).

Luto was offered for free on Epic as part of its weekly free deals and so I jumped at the chance to claim the game when it was offered.

I was expecting Luto to be a good short first person P.T type of experience, but I am happy to say I have been enjoying my time with Luto more than I originally anticipated.

There is not any combat in Luto and it does play around with perspective where you must solve certain puzzles by exploring whilst paying close attention to your surroundings and sounds to find your way around the labyrinthian areas.

There is also a certain part of the game where something happens that reminds me of an interesting free indie game I played many years ago called ImScared.

It may not be the most challenging game, but the atmosphere and narrative was compelling enough to keep wanting to continue until the end.

It took my under 7 hours to beat - I was taking my time (According to How Long To Beat it averages at 4 - 5 hours). It is a relatively short game and can be completed in a couple of evenings.

Score 8/10