Latest Playthrough 2026: TRLE - Natla Technologies

Natla Technologies (TRLE) - PC 

Completed 29th August

Natla Technologies is a Tomb Raider custom level that takes place during the events of Tomb Raider 1 when Lara breaks into Natla's office. In the first game when Lara breaks into the office it is presented as a movie cutscene inbetween two levels. This custom level lets you play after the cutscene of Lara travelling up to the top of the Natla Technologies building and before she breaks into the office - it is quite an interesting concept.

27th August 2026

I only played the game briefly today in order just to get a feeling of how the game plays. Natla Technologies is presented in the Tomb Raider 2 engine. My brief session involved exploring ducts and platforming outside of the building while encountering the occasional human enemies we see in Tomb Raider 2.

29th August 2026

The level starts off fun enough, but I found that there was too much going back and forth. I think if this level had been in the first Tomb Raider game that it would have felt out of place.

Modern industrial levels in the classic Tomb Raider are not my favourite and I prefer exploring ancient ruins, so I knew that I may not love this type of level.

I have played some great full length Tomb Raider custom levels lately - so the bar has been quite high. I did enjoy my time with the level just not quite as much as other TR custom levels that I have recently played.

Score 6/10